- IDENTIFYING DETAILS: In compliance with the duty of disclosure under Section 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-commerce, the following details are provided: www.internacogroup.com is the property of INTERNACO S.A., with Spanish tax code (CIF) no. A 15.025.281 and registered address for the purposes herein at Lugar de Queirua Carretera Nacional 550, KM. 33,3 s/n, 15.680, Ordes (A Coruña, Spain). Its contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USERS: Accessing and/or using this portal, which is the property of INTERNACO S.A., confers the status of USER and as such the person so doing accepts by the mere fact of accessing and/or using it the General Terms and Conditions included herein. Said terms and conditions shall apply regardless of the General Hiring Terms which may be applicable under the current laws.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: www.internacogroup.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programmes and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet that are the property of INTERNACO S.A. and to which USERS may have access. USERS take responsibility for their use of the portal. Said responsibility includes registration as may be required in order to access certain services or contents.
When registering, USERS undertake to provide true and lawful information. As a result of such registration, USERS may be given a password for which they will be responsible and undertake to use it diligently and confidentially. USERS undertake to use the contents and services that INTERNACO S.A. provides through its Website in an adequate manner and to refrain from using them for activities that are contrary to public order, national defence or public health.
In any event, INTERNACO S.A. reserves the right to unilaterally change the structure and design of the Website at any time and without prior notice; change or remove services or contents as well as the terms of access to and/or use of the Website.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Under General Regulation EU 2016/679 on Data Protection users are informed that the personal data they voluntarily provide us with through any of our means of data collection shall be added to the Automated Data Processing Activities owned by INTERNACO S.A. in order to provide our services to users and keep them informed on matters related to the activity of the company and its services. The fields marked with “*” are mandatory, which means that failure to fill them in shall prevent USERS from taking advantage of some of our Services and information provided in the website. The data in these fields shall be treated in a confidential manner.
INTERNACO S.A. fully complies with the current legislation regarding personal data protection and the confidentiality agreements specific to its activity.
INTERNACO S.A. has taken such technical measures as necessary to maintain the level of security required on the basis of the nature of the personal data being processed and the circumstances of such processing in order to prevent to the extent possible and always according to the state of the art, their alteration, loss or unauthorized processing or access. For the purposes stated above it may be necessary to release such data to data protection officers, collaborating companies and public administrators (which may verify the accuracy of the data).
Should USERS provide personal data relating to natural persons other than themselves, USERS must, prior to releasing such data, inform such persons of the contents of this provision pursuant to General Regulation EU 2016/679 on Data Protection.
INTERNACO S.A. as the controller for the Data Processing Operation, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, cancellation and portability of the data provided under General Regulation EU 2016/679 on Data Protection and the USER may so request in writing to its registered address and enclose a copy of their ID card (DNI) or passport.
INTERNACO S.A. guarantees that all its commercial communications with clients comply with the current legislation in force.
Consequently, pursuant to Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and E-commerce and General Telecommunications Act 9/2014 USERS are hereby informed that INTERNACO S.A. may electronically send you information about products and services of interest, to which you consent.
You may revoke this authorisation at any time at email@example.com
It may happen that some cookies used in this Website are not associated to INTERNACO S.A. This is because some pages of the Website have contents inserted from third party websites (such as, for instance, a YouTube video).
As said content originates in another website, INTERNACO S.A. has not control over the settings of such cookies. If you wish to change your cookie configuration settings, you must consult the Websites of such third-party websites for further information.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: INTERNACO S.A. by itself or as an assignee, owns all the intellectual and property rights of its Website as well as of the elements contained in the same (including but not limited to images, sound, images, audio, video, software or texts; brands and logos, colour combinations, structure and design…). Its reproduction, distribution, public communication, including making available the contents of this Website whether partially or wholly regardless of the media or technical means used without authorization by INTERNACO S.A. is expressly prohibited.
USERS undertake to respect the intellectual and property rights held by INTERNACO S.A. USERS must refrain from removing, altering, bypassing or tampering with any protection devise or security system that may be installed in the Website.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER: INTERNACO S.A. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damages, including but not limited to, those which may result from errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the Website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or malware in spite of the fact that all technological measures to prevent it have been taken.
Service deficiencies, deficiencies in the communication networks, problems resulting from malfunctioning or the use of non-optimised versions of any browser, potential security gaps that may occur or potential damages to the computer system of USERS, to the files or documents stored in the same as a result of the presence of a virus in the computer of the USERS used for connecting to the services and contents of the Website, telephone line faults, interferences, omissions or disconnection in the operation of the electronic system for causes beyond INTERNACO S.A. control; knowledge by unauthorised third parties of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the access and use that USERS make of the Website and of its information and services; of the use of this Wesbite, its services or contents by USERS in a manner that is unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to the current General Terms and Conditions, to good faith, to the generally acepted uses or to public order.
- CHANGES: INTERNACO S.A. reserves the right to make such changes as it deems suitable to the Website without prior notice. Such changes may include changing, removing or adding contents and the services which are provided through the portal as well as the manner in which they are displayed or placed within its portal.
- LINKS: In the event that www.internacogroup.com should include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, INTERNACO S.A. shall not exercise any control whatsoever over such sites and their content. Under no circumstance may INTERNACO S.A. take any responsibility for the contents of any third party website, or shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity and constitutionality of any material or data contained in any such hyperlink or any other Internet sites. Equally, the fact of including these external links may not in any way be construed as an association, merger or participation with the entities linked.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: INTERNACO S.A. reserves the right to deny access without prior notice to a USER who does not comply with terms and conditions of use herein, if there is any indication that the services provided have been used fraudulently whether at its own initiative or at the request of a third party.
- GENERALITIES: INTERNACO S.A. shall prosecute any and all breaches of the terms and conditions herein as well as any improper use of its portal and to this end it shall take such civil and criminal actions as it may be entitled to under the law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: INTERNACO S.A. may change the terms and conditions specified herein at any time, which shall then be duly published herein. Said terms shall be valid as long as they remain published herein and shall cease to be valid upon the publishing of new ones.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND VENUE: The relation between INTERNACO S.A. and USERS shall be governed by the current applicable Spanish Law and any discrepancy shall be submitted to the Courts of Ordes.